Dawnna St. Louis is the author of 6 Kick Ass Strategies Of The Million Dollar Entrepreneur, Founder of esuitenetwork and sought after keynote speaker on business growth. We cover everything from how to identify what your business really does (hint – it’s probably not what you think), 6 strategies for success, how to figure out where the problems in your business really are and what underwear to wear on stage. She has built multi-million dollar businesses and in her book and this interview, she pulls back the curtain to share key how-tos and strategies with us.
Questions Answered in this Episode:
Why did you pick a $ trillion into the middle class economy as your goal?
How do we actually do that?
How do you know what your core blueprint is?
If you look at businesses that scale, would you say they’ve nailed down this core blueprint?
You talked about marketing being an income generating activity, talk more about how this works.
How do we identify our problems?
What are some of those myths entrepreneurs buy into that are false?
How do you think about pricing, what price do you not want to be?
What is esuitenetwork?
What’s the one thing you want people to start doing?
Key Points and Resources Mentioned:
The Movable Middle Class
Successful Business Blueprint
Ask yourself these questions
- What have you been?
- What do you know?
- What have you done? – skills
- What do you have? – methods
- What problem does it solve?
People & Processes
- Write down all the things that must be done in your company
- Rate on a scale of 1-10 on how well you do each process
- Mark each process with an A for things you should be doing
- Mark each process with a B for things you shouldn’t be doing
- Those marked and A 1-5 you should learn and do these things
- Those marked B 6-10 you should delegate/hire for
- Get processes nailed down first and then hire for those processes
Daily Tasks in 3 areas:
- 2 Income Producing Tasks
- 2 Relationship Building Tasks
- 2 Professional Development Tasks
Connect with Dawnna at http://www.dawnna.com/.
If you are ready to:
- get buy-in from key decision makers on your next big idea
- be a high impact, high value member that ignites change
- foster a culture of innovation where everyone on your team is bringing innovative ideas that tackles challenges and seize opportunities…
To subscribe, receive notifications and listen to this episode and others on The Shuuk on your mobile devices, go to iTunes.